The documents you will need are:
- Two Most Recent Paycheck Stubs for all Borrowers
- Complete Tax Returns for 2020 and 2019 (Including W-2’s)
- Two Most Recent Bank Statements (All Pages)
- Copy of Homeowner’s Insurance Information
- 401(K) Statment if Applicable
- Social Security/Disability Awards Letter if Applicable
- Child Support Order If Applicable
Things to Consider During the Loan Application
- Do respond promptly to your loan officer for any additional documentation requests.
- Do keep credit card balances below available limits at all times during the loan process.
- Do pay accounts on time.
- Do inform your loan officer if you receive money from family or a friend.
- All money transfers from 1 account to another will need to be traced.
- Do inform your loan officer immediately of any sudden change in your job status.
- Do stay in contact with your loan officer and real estate agent.
- Do call your Ruhl mortgage Lender with questions.
- Don’t change your name or address during the loan process.
- Don’t change employment.
- Don’t make any major purchases, such as a car, furniture, or another house.
- Don’t apply for new credit of any kind.
- Don’t pay off collections or charge offs.
- Don’t consolidate your debt.
- Don’t close any credit card accounts.
- Don’t dispute anything on your credit report once the loan process has started.
Things to Remember on Closing Day
- Bring a cashiers check for your down payment and closing costs (if required).
- Bring a state issued photo id.
- Bring your spouse, both parties must attend closing.
- Before signing all documents, confirm the name and address that appear on the loan documents are correct.
- Review your final loan documents to make sure that your interest rate and loan terms are what was agreed on.
Downloadable PDF Version Below:
Call us at 309-743-8061 or visit www.ruhlmortgage.com if you have any questions during the loan process.