Step 1 – Prepare Yourself:
- Choose a real estate professional to work with.
- Evaluate your needs & goals with a real estate professional.
- Meet with your real estate professional for a listing consultation.
- Set listing price.
- Sign seller’s paperwork and disclosures.
Step 2 – Prepare Your Listing:
Step 3 – Market Your Listing:
- Initiate marekting plan.
- Show home to buyers (Open house and showing).
Step 4 – Manage Offers:
- Receive offers.
- Negotiate offers.
- Accept an offer.
- Sign contract.
Step 5 – The Closing Process:
- Complete the mortgage process.
- Complete the home inspection.
- Complete the title/abstract process.
- Complete the final walkthrough.
- Fulfill contract contingencies.
Step 6 – Transferring Your Property:
- Gather and sign all documents needed to close.
- Move out.
- Property Sold!
Downloadable PDF Versions Below: