- New Listing
- Price Reduced( )
This house, buildings and grounds have a lot history and this property has been in the same family from the very beginning. The house was built in 1861 and 1863, which is the reason for the very thick walls between the living and dining room. The original builder (Dearborn) was one of the three founding families of the three quarries in Stone City. The current owner, Charles Porter, represents the 6 generations to have lived in this house. The property has always been very well maintained with major updating in the kitchen and first floor bathroom. Since 1999, many minor updates have been made as needed. The new owners will enjoy the character of this one of a kind property. The home consists of 1965 finished sq.ft. and includes a full bathroom on the main level and a bathroom on the second level. There are 4 bedrooms on the second level. The lower level is partially finished with a walkout basement to the east.