- New Listing
- Price Reduced( )
Magnificent turn of the century church, was built in 1908, had a fire in 1940 & was rebuilt at that time. Lots of updating in this property, newer boiler, regularly serviced, also several FA furnaces & CA units. Sunday school wing to the north was built in 1960 has 4 FA furnaces & CA. Main level of original church is pastors study, several bathrooms, coat room, sanctuary with balcony, lovely stained glass windows, library, several glassrooms, a small elevator, storage rooms. The Sunday school wing is a 2 story brick building connected to the original & is basically bathrooms & classrooms. Lower level includes large fellowship hall, kitchen, meeting rooms, stage, & boiler etc. Appliances in kitchen are included.