We are excited to share our brand NEW app, mobileRuhl, with you! It’s for iPhones, iPads and all Android devices and it’s FREE! Here’s a quick glimpse on how to best use all the features of mobileRuhl. Or start to play with it yourself by downloading it today with the links below!
Available in the App Store
Available in the Android Market
- When you open the app, you’ll see our home screen with the mobileRuhl logo.
- When the app loads, if GPS is enabled on your device, the map will automatically zoom into your area and your current location will be identified by the purple pin. This is especially useful when you’re in a neighborhood doing a drive by and want to see what is for sale nearby.
3. Click on the “Draw” tool and you can draw any shape on the map with your finger. Your home search will be limited to that specific area.
Or you can view nearby homes when touring a neighborhood. Simply tap and hold (a few seconds) the ‘Nearby’ icon (circled). The app will now follow you and update nearby properties every five seconds. Tap and hold a few seconds to turn off the touring mode.
Tap the icons to view additional information and photos.
Properties in Green are available for sale and properties in yellow are recently viewed. All recently viewed properties can be reviewed by hitting the mobileRuhl icon in the lower right corner and selecting “Recently Viewed”.
4. On an iPad, or devices with a large screen, your home search results will be shown on the left side of the page. You can navigate by scrolling the list or click on an individual pin to see the details of a listing. You can also click on the “More” button to save the search, reset the map view or view the properties as a list.
5. Now it’s time to narrow down your search. Click on the “Refine” button and choose your property type, price, beds, baths or search for something specific, like river view or game room, with the keyword search. Double quotes around a set of keywords will search those exact words in that exact order.
You can also view only those properties with open houses scheduled. When you hit the back button, your search results will be updated on the map.
6. In addition, you can change the map style to a satellite or hybrid view, and add lifestyle amenities, such as restaurants, schools, hospitals and churches, so you can see where those are in relation to the property you are searching.
7. Click the “Reports” button to view statistics and trends for your search area, including the number of new listings and the median list price.
8. When you click on a listing, you’ll see photos of the home, the address, price, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, square feet and the property description.
You may choose to save the property to view later, view additional details, view the property on a map, get directions, request a showing, request more information or share this property through email, text or social media. Agent information is also displayed so you can get quick answers to your questions!
9. Everyone likes pictures and we think you will love this feature! Simply turn your device to see and scroll through full-screen photos of the listing.
10. Click the mobileRuhl button to start new map search or search by criteria, such as street name, MLS number, or city. You can also view your saved searches, properties you’ve viewed recently and those properties you’ve marked as favorites.
Search for your Ruhl&Ruhl agent to set him or her as your preferred agent so all questions and inquiries go directly to them – helping to get in touch with you even faster! In addition, search all Ruhl&Ruhl agents, find your local Ruhl&Ruhl office or contact us!
We hope you’ve learned a lot about mobileRuhl but the best way is to see for yourself by downloading it today!