Growing with Mobile, mobileRuhl that is
Mobile is where it’s at. And Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS is leading the way.
Searching for properties in eastern Iowa just got a little easier with a brand new app launched by Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS, mobileRuhl.
Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS, a family-owned and operated real estate company headquartered in Davenport, Iowa, has served local real estate markets in eastern Iowa and western Illinois for over 150 years. The broker’s brand new app, mobileRuhl, is available for free for iPhone, iPad and Android devices at the App Store or Android Market.
“This by far will be the most advanced real estate app in any of our markets,” said Caroline Ruhl, President of Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS. “This will not only make it easier for buyers to search for properties but will also provide sellers with data to compare their home.”
Mobile usage in all forms of business is increasing drastically, especially in real estate. For Ruhl&Ruhl, mobile visits to the company’s website, RuhlHomes.com, are up 179% from 2011 to 2012. And, according to Realtor.com, iPhone users are 300% more likely to connect with an agent compared to desktop users. iPad users were 160% more likely to connect with an agent.
“Mobile visits to our website just kept growing so we saw the importance in investing in this medium and providing a better tool for our clients to search for property,” said Caroline Ruhl, President of Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS.
mobileRuhl provides access to all available properties for sale throughout eastern Iowa, western Illinois and southwest Wisconsin. These include all homes for sale, not just Ruhl&Ruhl listings.
Other features include:
- Draw your own custom search area right on the map!
- Search by any keyword in the property description, for example river view or game room.
- Search the properties nearest you through GPS or by price, number of bedrooms or bathrooms, and properties with open houses.
- See full screen photos, price, features, maps, taxes and more!
- Display restaurants, retail centers, healthcare and more amenities on the map to see locations in relation to your new home.
- View live market statistics, such as the number of new listings and the median list price in a neighborhood, in real time!
- Save your favorite properties and text or email homes to your family and friends!
- Contact a real estate expert in your area with a touch of a button!
- And so much more!
A family-owned company since 1862, Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS has grown to more than 290 sales associates, 58 employees and eleven offices, selling nearly 5,000 homes in eastern Iowa, western Illinois and southwestern Wisconsin. The company has residential sales offices in Bettendorf, Burlington, Cedar Rapids, Clinton, Davenport, DeWitt, Dubuque, Iowa City, Maquoketa and Muscatine, Iowa; and in Moline, Illinois. In addition to residential sales, the company offers services in relocation, property management, real estate investments, new home sales, land development, farm sales, senior services, home vendor services, insurance services through the Nelson Brothers Agency and mortgage services through 1862 Mortgage. For more information on Ruhl&Ruhl REALTORS, visit their website at www.RuhlHomes.com.